We would first like to thank those who have helped us get this far. We couldn’t have done it without you!!
We have a short few weeks to raise enough money to fund the entrance fees, transportation, lodging, and other expenses for the trip from Destrehan, LA to St. Louis, MO Edward Jones Dome — departing 21 Apr and returning 26 Apr 2015.
If you are interested in helping get us to the finish line and are ready to donate money or your company’s services now, please see our sponsor page for contact options and additional information. Check back later as we work on establishing other donation methods and compile specialized sponsorship packages for promotion and recognition of your support.
We are still working out the details — number of students and mentors that can go, possible partnering with other local teams also going to the championship, identifying all expenses, etc — but here’s a rough list of expenses we have worked out so far:
- Bus ride to and from St. Louis and local shuttling at St. Louis to/from hotel
- Sponsored by St. Charles Public School District
- Championship entrance fees
- est. $5,000
- Hotel accommodations for team members and mentors
- est. 20-35 people (15 rooms reserved)
- est. $5,500-6,700
- 2016 FRC Season preparation
- est. $4,000-5,000 entrance fee per regional competition
- est. $2,500-4,000 for parts and materials
- est. $5,000-8,000+ for transportation (depending on number of regionals and another trip to the Championship)
You can also help by promoting our fundraiser. Below is a Facebook post for you to like, share, etc.